Calderol FDA Approved Drugs
0.03mg (oral capsule, extended release)
Opko Ireland GlobalJun 17, 2016
- Administration of 25-hydroxyvitamin d3 by controlled release.
- Treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients with stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease using controlled release, oral 25-hydroxyvitamin d.
- Use of controlled release 25-hydroxyvitamin d in treating secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients having chronic kidney disease.
- Use of extended release oral 25-hydroxyvitamin d3 in treating secondary hyperparathyroidism in adult patients having chronic kidney disease stage 3 or stage 4.
- Use of sustained release 25-hydroxyvitamin d in treating patients having 25-hydroxyvitamin d insufficiency or deficiency.
WARNING: Consult a licensed physician in the appropriate field for medical treatment and drug prescription. Do not self medicate.